Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Orange Tuesdays 34th Edition

Welcome to Orange Tuesdays 34th Edition!
Do you take food supplement or any vitamins?..me? yeah..but not on daily basis. Most of the time I forgot to take my vitamins. I usually take Vitamin E and Vitamin C. My shared photo is my vitamin C. Obviously, It's not in good condition. It's already expired and ready to trash.

Why take Vitamin C? Aside from a well known reason that it boost our immune system, this vitamin has a lot of benefit actually. Here are other benefits of Vitamin C (source)
  1. promotes healing of all body cells
  2. essential for building collagen
  3. helps prevent cancer and heart disease
  4. detoxifies the body
  5. supports the good bacteria in your gut
  6. kills candida, bacteria, fungi, viruses, and parasites
  7. prevents hardening of the arteries
  8. neutralizes harmful environmental and bacterial toxins
  9. protects us from pollution and dangerous pesticides
  10. destroys free radicals
  11. combats stress
  12. acts as an antidepressant
  13. removes heavy metals like mercury and lead
  14. lowers high cholesterol
..take your Vitamic C now.






How to join Orange Tuesdays? very easy. Just show us any photo that you have authority to share, with orange color on it, grab OT badge (can be found above my header) and include it in your post and link with us here every Tuesdays till Saturday. Visit and leave comment as many participant you can and your done! :)

17 comments:

  1. naku ako din mommy hindi masiyado sa vitamins.. :( dami din sayang sa mga binili ko dati...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always reprimanded by my friend to take my vitamins daily since I don't eat veggies. Visiting you from Orange Tuesdays heres mine Mary Anne’s Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. taking vit.c starting today...hehehe

    joining here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do have my vitamins too but like you I sometimes forget to take it:(

    Mine is up:)

    http://www.loveablecassandra.com/2012/01/little-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. mau paka sis da kay nag maintain ug vitamins...I used to take vit.C when I was in the Philippines...karon wala na.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have also been taking vitamin c for a while now + i must say it is most effective. i need to buy new ones + i am thinking of getting a multi-vitamin brand this type, something that has vitamin E, too, for my skin + heart ^_^

    joining again this week with my mum blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love carrots either is raw or stem, it taste delish :-) Joining again this week Sis.

    http://www.simplyjess.info/my-little-girls-orange-ariel-hair-brush/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Late na naman ako wahhh.. Kahapon kasi pag check ko ala pa eh.. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry if I said yummy, kala ko hotdogs lol. I have vitamins here at home but I don;'t like taking it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Orange multi-vitamins...Joining...

    ReplyDelete
  11. got a lil orange in my post...vitamins..good during winter..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Joining for Tuesday Orange :) Thanks for the invitation :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, I take garlic honey and natural wonders far.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the invitation to join your meme Shengkay...it is so nice to meet you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Naku daming nasayang ako rin sis my mga vitamins pero there are times nalilimutan ko inumin :(. Joining OT sensya na ha now lng naka join ulit.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I came to join, I saw my photo of elephant got a little orange, here I am.

    ReplyDelete
  17. that's good specially for busy mommy like us! joining again and thanks for the invite! have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...