Saturday, June 18, 2011

Contest! Contest! Contest!

This week been really busy for me in terms of my blogging career..char! I bought 2 domain for Postcard Lover and Shengkaful..Life is Beautiful (hope you visit and follow this blog). My Shengkayful was set up at Wordpress! finally had WP blog. Goodluck to me and thanks to Mommy Rubz for hosting my WP. This is my investment online. You know..

Another thing that keep me busy is joining online contest..I've been joining contest like crazy for the past days. Price at stake is big enough that it's hard to say no and will lessen my financial problem if I win. Contest that I joined is..
  • Yashiro's Journal: A baby and A blog contest-fisrt price is 50$
  • The Ad Master- 100$
  • Digital Catharsis- 100$
  • Techie She- 10$ for second week prize/ and 1year hosting on 3rd week prize
Really praying and crossing my finger that I will win on this contest because I really need moolah! as in badly needed!..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...