Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Iris Baptism

Hi everyone! Doing my white entry late. Really busy this past days and if you notice I seldom join memes if i join it's late already..I also had plenty of utang in my hopping. But dont you worry guys i'll do my visit if my time permits. After this i'll make an entry for red hot Monday (LOL) hopefully the linky is still open and Thursday Brownies is also open today. Gosh! plenty of catch up to do...and tomorrow is Pink Friday. Waaahhh..
 ..and  by the way my share for Wednesday White is Iris Baptism last March 20, 2011.
Anyway, Mommies and friends my Orange Tuesdays is still open till Saturday. You might want to join.

2 comments:

  1. ooh, i love iris' eyes! she is so pretty sis! congrats on her baptism..
    thanks for sharing your whites this week!

    as for tuesday orange, tapos na po! hehe :) DIE HARD kasi.. lol!

    raya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to remember this kind of memory, time flies grabe ... My meme pala ganito will try to join next time :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...