Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mother and Daughter

Hello! We're on the second week of October! How was so far your October? Me? just fine. Masskara is in the air here in Bacolod and I plan to visit Masskara village at Robinson with my rainbow Iris. Im sure she'll be amaze of the Masskara display there. Photo opp of course and I'll share it here for sure!

Anyway, I feel nostalgic of the photo above. This collage actually was made by my online buddy. He took all this photo from my FB account. It seems yesterday when I was pregnant with this cute baby who always made my day and now she's 1year old already! wow! time flies so fast. Thank you baby for making mama happy.

Share this to:
                            Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Cute cute nyong mag mommy hehehe.. Thanks for joining Sheng.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Long time no see sa blogs, hehehe! Tamaders ako mag-scan at mag-post ng postcards. Dami ko na namiss sa meme.

    Buti pa kayo dami pics ng baby mo. Most of the time ako ang photographer kaya konti lang pics ko with Una.

    Visiting via CW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This fact is true that mother loves daughter as compared boy.I am right or not please give me answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes babies grow very fast,so enjoy your little one while you can! She's a cutie!Please visit my blog! Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...