Sunday, April 17, 2011

AJ Perez is Dead!

I was shock when I saw this on ABS-CBN newsbreak, AJ Perez (Antonello Joseph Perez) died due to car accident at around 1200 AM today. Together with him is 5 other people including his dad. Their group came from an event from Dagupan City's Bangus Festival back to Manila when they collided to a bus. I saw their Escapade van totally wreck on TV. The bus was Partas.

(sigh) AJ is only 18 years old. So sad no? According to the news before the accident happened he was able to twit thanking his fans at Dagupan. His last show I saw was Sabel with Jessy Mendiola.

Just last night I saw news about Pilar Pilapil who was carnapped and stub, fortunately she is alive according to the news I heard on TV.Whats happening to our showbiz industry?

Anyways, my condolence to AJ's family.

May you rest in peace AJ.

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...