Saturday, April 2, 2011

Top Commenters-March

My Shengkay Random Nest Blog is barely one month in blogosphere and I am happy that within that span I gain 59 followers on GFC. I would like to give credit for Weekend Blog Follower Caravan for that. To those been here to leave your comments thank you.

So for the first month of this blog I would like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to these commenters/visitors...
  1. w0rkingAth0mE (11)
  2. chubskulit (10)
  3. Chuchie | Chie Wilks (6)
  4. ☆♥Shydub♥☆ (5)
  5. air (4)
  6. Hazelicious929 (4)
  7. C5 (3)
  8. Cheerful (3)
  9. melandria (3)
  10. Roger Owen Green (3)

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...