Thursday, May 26, 2011

Home Furnishing


My Friend Rubie when she visit Phil last year, with her cutey korean baby
My High School friend whose living now in Korea is planning to built their house here in the Philippines and I was thinking what to give her in return for all the kindness that she showed to me especially to my baby Iris when she need to undergo 2D echo. Base on her interest she loves chandelier and lampshade so I was thinking of giving her modern lamps. I remember the last time that she visit our home country last year of June, we do window shopping in home furnishing department. I can see that she’s really into lamps so maybe she’ll appreciate if I will just give her what she love most when they finally realize their dream house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...