Sunday, May 1, 2011

Holy Week Vacation

Last Holy week me, my daughter Iris and my 2 sister and our other cousins visited our grandparents in Sipalay. That was the first time for my daughter and little sister to visit our grandparents actually. Kiana was very excited for that trip. Well, not just her but all of us. It will also be the first long trip for my seven months old baby. Everybody is so happy and gaily while we we're travelling. We use my cousins newly bought second hand Toyota Corolla van in traversing our grandparents place.

Unfortunately, when we are travelling already our car encounter engine malfunction. I am not an expert actually when it comes to car so I just leave it my other cousin. All I understand is that, the car needs repair and that me and my 7months baby has to take  a bus because its late in the evening already and we're not sure what time will it take before the car will be fix. Anyways, it will only take an hour for me and my baby to reach my grandmother place thru a public bus. My sisters and other cousin choose to wait for the car to be fix.

Some of the activities we do during our vacation is we go to the beach, it was fun because some of my High School friends is also present. It was sort of reunion as well as get together to some of my relative. One of my friend mention to me about this car repair service. I told her about what happen to us while on our way to Sipalay. She said she once had some car repair in that store and she is satisfied about the service. I actually check it. What I like about them is their repair price estimator. With the economy we had right now I think its just right that we need to know first how much money we gonna need before we commit to any transaction.

In general our vacation is so much fun. My baby enjoy the beach as well as my little sister. It feels good also to in touch again with my old pals. I'll just share some of our photo in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...