Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Disco at Quorum

I dont know if this one look chic..well at least there is black. Hehehe. This photo anyway was taken March 19 just this year when me and some of my colleagues decided to have fun at Quorum Disco bar. We're slightly drunk here already. Oh I remember it is also a post birthday celebration of our beloved driver. Yeah, I am surrounded by drivers because I work for a Hauling service industry. We haul fuel in particular.
..and this is what happen if your slightly out of your mind...fun!fun!fun! This is one of the well known Disco bar in Bacolod Goldenfield. That's as far as I know because I am not really a night person. I'd prefer to stay in the house than go to the bar but if they really insist that I go with them..I'd say yes once in a while.
for more chic in black just click on the badge below..



My Tots Exactly CIB Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...