Monday, August 8, 2011

RHM: Red Flowery Nail Art

Hello!..yours trully is in the mode to join color memes. I just hope I can join the whole week.

Monday is for Red hot Mondays! Can't remember when was the last time I join in this meme. Anyway, my entry is my red hot nail art. Actually, this was done last May 30..and after that till now my nail haven't pamper of manicure. This is one of my mom-me time. I think it would be fun to take online classes with a great cosmetology school for even more mom-me time and to hone my talent in nail art painting.

Happy red day everyone!

Link this to..

5 comments:

  1. you did that yourself?

    wow wonder how to do that flower thing.. hehehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you changed your layout... cool
    yay! @ your nails... my mom is a manicurist in a salon before so she used to experiment with her nails too hehe

    oh by the way, lemme grab this opportunity to invite you to my newest blog Contest...Blog Idol is now on it's 4th year and I'm looking for 12 lucky participants to join this contest..(it's a first come first serve so please confirm your participation now ^_^). you can win up to 40$ and a one year web hosting package
    hope you can join us.
    here's the link my friend
    http://bluedreamer27.blogspot.com/2011/08/blog-idol-season-4-officially-starts.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! ang sexy naman ng kuko mo te oie! pwede mainggit? :|

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice nails! I wish I could do mine like that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...