Monday, March 14, 2011

Met Me on Monday #1

1. Do you have a fireplace in your home?
Nope. I live in a tropical country and fireplace not needed.

2. Can you drive a stick shift?
.. :) I dont even know how to drive..not even a bicycle!

3. How many computers are in your home?
..none. Sometimes I just borrow laptop of my friend and do blogging on my spare time in my work (psstt,,quiet please)..I am now saving to buy at least netbook.

4. Are your taxes done yet? Do you do them yourself?
..hmmm...am a minimun wage earner..no withloding tax required.

5. What is your favorite meal of the day?
..it depends..but mostly my fave is lunch time..

if you wish to join us..just click the badge below..

2 comments:

  1. same tayo i don't know how to use bicycle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I am visiting from meet me on Monday- although a little late...

    I have a fireplace and I love it. Although I am a CPA I don’t do my taxes, but I do friends and family’s returns

    I host a weekly “fill in” blog hop – every Friday…. If you can, please check it out… http://wwwfeelingbeachie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...