Saturday, March 5, 2011

Shengkay Random Nest

Hello! Welcome to my first post here in my Shengkay Random Nest blog.

What to expect here? unlike my main blog Shengkay's Journal which showcase mostly of my sentiments of being a single mom, picture which mostly about my Rainbow and me as mother and a big sister to my pretty sister Kiana and don't forget the memes I join there everyday, here you will read about my random thoughts on anything and everything under the sun from entertainment (meaning gossip on mostly local entertainment :P ), my thoughts on current issues like what's happening to our government, what I crave on television, about what telenovela I'm hook for a moment or just anything that comes to mind which is not related on my being a mom, a friend,a sister and a daughter.

Of course I'll still be joining some memes and community to promote this blog. Hope to see you here around guys..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting..highly appreciated.
Shengkay’s Randomness Journal
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkayful's Fashion and Lifestyle
The Postcard & Travel Lover

Madame Deals Event : Kindle Fire Giveaway spons by SavingStar

What is Kindle Fire? It is the Amazon tablet for web, movies, music, apps, games, reading and many more applications. Wanna have it?Well, A...